Friday, December 12, 2014

Middle School

It has been a while and this is not Christian's dad but rather Christian himself. I know, I know, I am amazing. Ummm.........well I started middle school a couple months ago and although it was rough leaving my friends, I got over it. Of course when you join a new school, you think that you will be the misfit out of the whole school and that no one will be your friend. Now there have been some cases where this happens and god forbid let us hope it never happens again. I live with my Aunt now and it is nice. I sometimes think of all the thing she sacrifices for us. Ever since my cousin, Leticia and I moved in, there have been extra mouths to feed. I always every once in a while space out and think about how lucky I am even when I feel like I am the most unluckiest person in the world. The truth is there are lots of people who would like to be in my shoes-- a phrase which means be like me and live like me-- and I never ask for too much. I think. My cousin today called me the most greedy one out of the family. Ehh- hemm. These are some of the 60 items on her christmas list: A plasma screen T.V., a mini fridge, and a  water jug(with a hello kitty design). Really Lety. Anyway I do hope to get something for my Aunt. Anyway I just wanted to keep you posted even though I am sure the only people that are reading this are my dad and I. Hey future Christian.

cag

No comments:

Post a Comment