Christian was telling me about some quirks of his that he had several years ago. He said that he used to aggravate himself with a habit of his he had that, while listening to others speak, would make him take the last letter of a word and apply it to the beginning of the following word.
I asked him to explain.
I don’t know - like if someone was talking to me and said, Christian, how have you been?, within a matter of a second or two, I would have already repeated the following phrase in my head: Christian, now wave eon ueen?
I was a bit worried, but relieved that he had gotten through that after he had explained that he no longer battles with this habit that once brought him so much anxiety.
That’s funny, I responded. Not a second has passed had he responded with
That’s sunny. Ugggggh.
☼
No comments:
Post a Comment