
Christian thinks Michael Phelps is the most amazing athlete in existence. Why? Well, it could be that he is pretty damn good. Or it could be that as we sat watching the Men's 200 m Individual Medley Final, I said to him, "Christian. See that guy right there? That's the fastest swimmer....in the WORLD." His eyes grew so big and he said, "WHOA." If you know Christian, it's often hard to get him to admit that he thinks something is cool. I don't know why he feels that way, but he didn't mind so much this time.
They eventually switched over to Women's (girls?) Gymnastics. Of course he felt the need to pick a favorite girl, which as I came to find out this morning, she won the gold even though the U.S. girl's team came in second. See, my boy knows how to pick a winner. Okay, he just thought she was pretty.
Tell Christian TiTi Lety thinks Michael Phelp's is the greatest! Have him watch the U.S. Olympics men's swim team 400-meter freestyle relay on the NBC Olympics site. The French were favored and when they came back it was nothing short of amazing. I am ALL in! USA!
ReplyDelete