newest addition to the family a bit better. (He's the baby on the last photo.) As you can see, Christian also had a blast with his cousins. There's just something cool about seeing your kid and the kids of your siblings playing with each other. It's almost as if it makes the family complete to me. I cannot describe the feeling.
My sister (Leticia) left for Spain a few days after I arrived to embark on her honeymoon with Brian. I received a text message from Lety saying that a car-bomb had detonated ten minutes after they landed! Luckily, they were out of harms way and I was able to enjoy the rest of my weekend, but not without worrying every so often.
I had a blast and we will go see my family next month for the opening of their bar!




I really like the ones of the 3 brats!
ReplyDelete