
Christian put his first Lego car together. We've been trying to find things to do for that past few days without relying entirely on television. Earlier I found a calculator that my mother left and he's been walking around typing in math problems and asking me if I knew the answer. That's not to say that he loves math or anything, because he hates when I randomly spout out pop quizzes on his addition. "Ugh. Dadddddy."
Then there's the disappearing salt-shaker magic trick.
I showed him a couple of tricks of my own. You know, those really bad ones that adults always do. You know, like pull coins out of your ears? That one was probably a bad idea though. I was about to cook dinner for him and he said he wanted to go buy pizza instead. Then I said, "well give me some money then, and I will!" He looked up at me, in a matter-of-fact sort of way and said, "Well just pull it out of your ear then!"
I looked over some of the archives of this blog and I'm surprised I've yet to mention Christian's picky eating habits, aside from the mention of it in the "Pick Your Poison" entry. I even mentioned on there that he actually likes soy sauce, which is something I hated around his age. I guess it only follows then that he'll love sushi. This coming from a kid who would be fine with eating nothing but pancakes or a plain turkey sandwich for all of eternity. I'm really confused.

I hope he doesn't get too fond of sushi, because contrary to popular belief, I cannot pull money out of my ears.
No comments:
Post a Comment