Friday, June 26, 2009

Please Never Die If My Child Is A Fan


Regardless of what people think of Michael Jackson, we can at least say that he was a great entertainer and THE iconic pop figure of the 80's.  Christian happened to be a fan of the guy and his dance moves, and when he learned of his hospital visit, he was distraught but hopeful.  Then when he saw the article on MJ's death, he lost his composure, broke down and cried.  I was shocked.  I knew he'd be upset, but I didn't know that it would have this effect on him.  Perhaps part of it has to do with the fact that though he understands the concept of death, he's never before gone through the experience of knowing someone before they died; or at least been aware of their existence prior to their death.  He liked Freddie Mercury but at least he was gone before he knew about him.  He likes some Black Sabbath but I'm sure Ozzy will be gone before I finish this post.  I'll have to compile a strange playlist of his one day.

To cheer him up, I took up a small project (shown below) that he had been bothering me to do for some time.  I guess whatever makes him happy, right?

1 comment:

  1. He loves him some Edward! I am glad he had his bag today with him :)

    ReplyDelete