So Christian has been robbing people.
Well, sort of.
It all started when I let him watch "Oliver!" He's been running around singing, "You've Got To Pick a Pocket or Two" and bursting from the seams with maniacal laughter as he hands me the booty from his latest victims, which are typically his little cousins. So far he's acquired a few pencils, a wallet with eight quarters, a pencil sharpener that I entrusted to my niece to guard (since they always lose them) and my wallet that he grabbed from my bed? Either way, not cool.
Well, sort of.
It all started when I let him watch "Oliver!" He's been running around singing, "You've Got To Pick a Pocket or Two" and bursting from the seams with maniacal laughter as he hands me the booty from his latest victims, which are typically his little cousins. So far he's acquired a few pencils, a wallet with eight quarters, a pencil sharpener that I entrusted to my niece to guard (since they always lose them) and my wallet that he grabbed from my bed? Either way, not cool.
Christian just started 3rd grade today. It turns out that two of his previous crushes are in his class. His little cousin, JJ, began kindergarten today, too.
Carrying on with the "Oliver!" theme, he said he felt like an orphan at lunch today because the school's tacos didn't have any lettuce. "It wasn't gruel, but close", he said. Oh the drama.
Carrying on with the "Oliver!" theme, he said he felt like an orphan at lunch today because the school's tacos didn't have any lettuce. "It wasn't gruel, but close", he said. Oh the drama.
I'm expecting a lot of blog fodder from these two. I'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment