Monday, October 16, 2006

Christian's Gap

Today I was skimming through my pictures from a little over a year ago and ran across this one. Those of you who really know my little man know that, unlike shown in this photo, he has a little gap.

When he was no more than two years old, he was running in the bathroom, tripped on a shoe, and chipped his front tooth on the bathtub. It was a clean break but the dentist said that it could have messed up some nerves and he'd need to correct it and put a cap on it, lest his permanent teeth come in crooked. In order to put the cap on his chipped tooth, he'd have to chisel his adjacent tooth, leaving enough space for the cap to slide on. It's not that bad and they aren't his permanent teeth anyway. But I couldn't help but notice how cute his teeth used to be. He's such a klutz. I'm afraid I may have to resort to plopping a helmet on his head or throwing him in a padded room to protect him from himself. Lord, help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment