Wednesday, October 18, 2006

From the desk of Christian

Christian came up to me tonight and asked for a pen and paper. He would go through a sheet a minute so I would have to get up and find another sheet of paper laying around. When I began to clean up, I found a lot of good pictures. I was surprised that a three year old could draw such imaginative pictures.

I grabbed the papers and sat him down next to me and asked him to tell me what each picture was. The first picture was inspired by Monster House, the movie, he says. The second is a frog. LOL. The drawing below the frog is of a boy, which actually looks a little scary to me. Below that is a spaceship. Finally, there's a whale, shooting water from his blowhole. It's amazing what a little child can muster up.


2 comments: