Friday, September 21, 2007

Class portrait


As you can see, his 'temporary' tattoo is there in all its glory.

It's been too long since I gave any sort of update on Christian here. I figure that this will serve more as a keepsake for when he gets older, so as long as I'm doing something, I don't feel too bad about it! I wonder if they'll have the option to turn this blog into a book in the distant future? Hmm. Well, here is his most recent picture. He's in VPK (voluntary pre-kindergarten for those who don't know the lingo that us parents use.) I think his picture turned out great. Even his relentless gap adds character. I remember the day after he chipped his tooth, I was picked up from work by his mom, and she said, "Did you see what the dentist had to do? Look at his teeth." I turned around and he had this gigantic, stupid grin on him that when coupled with the sight of his new teeth, pretty much just made 'LOL' all the while Christian was grinning even wider because I was laughing. I hurt my side a little bit. He was so proud of his teeth and really, I can't imagine him without that silly grin now.

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable, such a character at a young age, he is destined for great things, I love his picture! :]

    ReplyDelete