Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"Nice Spiderman isn't cool anymore."



Those were the words that Christian said to me yesterday. For the first time in a long time, I feel hopelessly out of touch with popular culture. I'm supposed to know what's cool or not. Well, I thought that 'nice' Spiderman was pretty cool, but I missed the latest wire. Luckily, Christian keeps me in tune with the latest playground gossip. So yes, everybody; symbiotic Spiderman is the new black. Duh. Venom is up there as well. (Naturally, by the time I get around to changing the color scheme of this page, something I don't even know about yet is is going to take Spiderman's place.)



It turns out also that Nightmare Before Christmas is being re-released in 3-D!




Christian is going to absolutely freak out. I'm seeing a trend. Why is my child such a goth?

1 comment:

  1. Nice Spiderman isn't cool? Oh man! It's good to keep up with the playground gossip! I don't think he's destined to be a goth, he's too happy :]

    ReplyDelete