Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween '07

Here are some pictures from this past Halloween. There's this house on Park Street that has an unnecessary amount of decorations. They were mostly blow-up decorations that are up for at least a month, so I'd imagine that his electricity bill is outrageous. He does the same thing for Christmas.


As you can see, Christian was pretty much blown-away that Shrek was able to make it to Jacksonville.




I dared Kaylie to touch the ghost/skeleton and she said, "I'm not scared" and courageously marched toward the ghost. Of course I had to scream at the top of my lungs once she touched it. She still insisted that she wasn't ever afraid.







He said he likes Halloween better than Christmas.




He was terrified of whatever this thing is. It probably looked 20 feet tall to him.


The quiet ninja gathers his thoughts as he contemplates on his moral dilemma. Will he be lured to the path of bag-snatching, or will he instead toil and labor for his own keep?

1 comment:

  1. The guy with all those blowup halloween decorations won the lottery, literally, so I doubt he worries about the electricity bill, lol.

    ReplyDelete