Christian was in a wedding this past weekend. He wore a tuxedo, but never having the need to come across this word, he referred to it as a 'boyfriend costume.'
It makes you wonder what kids would name things if we were never to tell them what us grown-ups call them.
He asked me this morning why people ride motorcycles and not cars. I think I overdid it with my speech about gas prices and, judging by his expression, I left him with more questions than answers. Then I finally just said, "because maybe they find them more fun to ride." He liked that answer a lot better.
I wish we could record every conversation like that....love it!
ReplyDeleteI try to remember the funny things he says that stick out, but he's non-stop so it's difficult to keep track. Oh, here's another one. He was saying something about a tree one day and my friend, Ashley, said to him, "You're a tree." And instantly shot back with, "I'm not a tree because I talk and I'm wearing a shirt."
ReplyDeleteLOL